Please sign in below to access your account or register to create a new account.
English Language Training
• Practical and creative training that is customized to fit each individual’s prior knowledge of English and their anticipated expectations.
• Speaking and writing of English for professional and personal development with the usage of textbooks, relevant news articles, business publications, and contemporary short stories.
• Personal development that encourages the freedom to express oneself in a supportive and comfortable atmosphere that inspires self-confidence in social and business environments.
• Training can be in individual or in small groups -- either at the office or at home. Individual training can also be held at a separate address location.
• ESL tutoring for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students ranging from ages 6 – 18 years
o Conversation o Vocabulary o Grammar review o Pronunciation sound work o Writing of informal, email and business letters
• Conversation Club which allows free form of conversation relating to relevant cultural, world news, and contemporary topics.
• Public-Speaking practice that helps one become more competent and comfortable in front of an audience. The goal is to practice and strengthen communications skills in a positive manner, focusing on what was done right and what could be improved.
• Business Etiquette classes – The Power of First Impressions. Gain the self-confidence needed to turn the first impression into a lasting impression.
• Topics include:
o Introducing Yourself and Others – Responding to Introductions o The Art of Handshaking – Eye Contact – Body Language o How to Make an Introduction o Remembering Names o Business Card Protocol - Business Meeting Protoco o Conversation Skills o Small Talk Made Easy o How to Gracefully End a Conversation o Techno-Etiquette
Contact Maryna Velykodna at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile (+38-050-464-2545).
We speak English!
Do you need a taxi within Kiev or an airport transfer?